Sunday, 25 November 2007

Millionaire Mind

This to me is the most impactful event that I have attended in my life!
In just 3 days, Harv has managed to get me changing my money blueprint.
I'm just so confident now of reaching my Million Dollar Mark.

Lesson #1 - Money Jars
Set up at least 6 money jars to help you manage your money. Distribute your money (after tax) into these jars based on your current situation and work towards achieving the recommended percentages.

1- Financial Freedom Account - 10% (Put money in DAILY eg. any loose change you have)
2- Long Term Savings for Spending Account - 10% (split the 10% if you have more than 1 LTSS)
3- Personal Education Account - 10%
4- Necessities Account - 55%
5- Play Account - 10% (spend this money on yourself every month)
6- Give Account - 5% ( if you ant to give more, the extra can only come from your necessities account)

Tomorrow i will share with you what i did on my Day 1 of my 90 Day wealth conditioning program

You have a millionaire mind!

No comments: