Monday, 26 November 2007

Day 1 of 90

1. I started the day by reciting both "Attitude of Wealth" Declarations.
2. My Deposit to my FFA today is $6.60
3. VAKS of the day: "I am financially free"
4. Clarity of Intention: "I have a passive income of over $20,000 per month" - if this was reality, I would be overjoyed!!
5. My successes for the day are:
- despite having broken my pants zip, i was able to reach home without embarassing myself in public.. Hooray!!!
- I manage to get my inspector to sign an urgent report for my client although he is on holiday in Langkawi...hooray!!!
- i helped fauzi to re-arrange the office furnitures...hooray!!
- I assembled my new sofa bed with assistance from my father...hooray!!!
- I transfered money to my friend before 9am as promised...hooray!!!

No comments: