Wednesday, 28 November 2007

day 2 of 90

1. Attitudes of wealth declaration
2. Deposit to FFA: $1.00
3. VAKS: "I live in a single storey big bungalow"
4. 5 things for which i want more money
- i'm finannacially free and never have to "work" again
- for my parents to live their desired lifestyle
- to be a great example for other to follow on how to become rich
- live in a single storey bungalow with my family
==> to strengthen my family ties by having generations living together. for my own sense of fulfilment
- buy properties and waqf them to benefit the community
5. 5 successes
- fixed fauzi's computer
- ensured that azim and fauzi are able to have access to information they may require while i'm away for 3 days
- cleared all outstanding office work
- reviewed notes from millionaire mind workbook
- realized that i need to contribute any amt to FFA daily on top of my monthly 10%

No comments: